Non-menstrual vaginal bleeding what is disease? Non-menstrual vaginal bleeding so many women are more panic, doubt that he is not got nothing seriously ill. Yunnan Jiuzhou hospital gynecology director Liu pointed out that presence of non-menstrual vaginal bleeding situations can be caused by many reasons, specific look at it.
Non-menstrual vaginal bleeding what is disease? Liu Jun, director of gynecology hospital in Yunnan Jiuzhou that non-menstrual vaginal bleeding reasons:
1, there is a periodic pattern of vaginal bleeding:
(1) increased by the amount: mainly for the normal menstrual cycle, but by the quantity or menstruation. This type of bleeding than with uterine fibroids , adenomyosis or IUD related.
(2) bleeding during menstruation: menstrual cramps in two mid-term, often lasting 3 to 4 days, generally less than menstrual bleeding, blood, even may be associated with lower abdominal pain or discomfort. Such bleeding is a ruptured follicle during menstruation, estrogen levels decrease temporarily, also known as ovulation bleeding.
(3) by spotting before or after the: menstrual cramps a few days after the tide continued to come to a small amount of vaginal bleeding, often dripping. Ovulatory menstrual disorders found in IUD insertion or side effects. Endometriosis can also be a similar situation.
2, no periodic pattern of vaginal bleeding:
(1) contact bleeding: in sexual intercourse or vaginal examination vaginal bleeding immediately after the color red, can be more or less. Common in acute cervicitis , early cervical cancer, cervical polyps or uterine submucous fibroids.
(2) vaginal bleeding after menopause: women of childbearing age if the patient, with or without lower abdominal pain, nausea and other symptoms, first consider the pregnancy-related diseases, such as miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy or gestational trophoblastic disease.If the asexual life cycle for adolescent patients with peri-menopausal women or women and accompanied by other symptoms, should be considered anovulatory dysfunctional uterine bleeding. For the latter should be excluded from the reproductive tract.
(3) postmenopausal vaginal bleeding: bleeding usually less, sustainable or not the repeated bleeding. Even may be associated with lower abdominal pain. Endometrial cancer should be considered first, also found in senile vaginitis or endometritis.
(4), vaginal bleeding after injury: common occurrence of saddle after injury, bleeding can be more or less, with genital pain.
vaginal bleeding after injury, abdominal pain and vaginal blood drips, non menstrual vaginal bleeding, what causes the release of blood clots during a woman’s ,
- Blood dripping from vagina