Home care patients with gastric cancer (a) gastric cancer patients with personal care
1. To keep the room quiet, sunny, air circulation, reduce soot pollution, the rest to create a good environment. Furnishings should be simple, soft colors, to avoid the interference of ambient noise.
2. Note that any work, appropriate increase in outdoor activities, exercise such as walking, tai chi, do Guangbo Cao and so on.
3. To ensure that adequate sleep can help improve immune function, enhance the body's resistance to disease.
Home care patients with gastric cancer (II) diet nursing patients with gastric cancer
1. Semi-liquid diet before surgery is appropriate, such as soup, soft noodles, ravioli, cereal, milk, etc., to digest, less residue, consisting mainly of food rich in nutrients. Avoid spicy and hot, cold and other spicy food, ban alcohol and tobacco, so as not to cause vasodilatory gastrointestinal bleeding and cramps.
2. Eating 1-2 days before the operation liquid, such as rice soup, fish soup, broth, lotus root starch, milk, soy milk and so on.
3. Gastrectomy generally for a few days of fasting. Supply of nutrients through intravenous rehydration.
4. After 3-4 days, bowel function recovered gradually, but it must be so busy eating the door only after the liquid-gas. Increased from less up to gradually increase. Start eating a small amount of liquid, such as rice soup, chair of water, lotus root starch, water, steamed eggs, soup, etc., to 100ml appropriate, light and less greasy. Unfit for human consumption sugary foods and dairy products more than to avoid flatulence after eating, discomfort.
5. After 5-6 days of discomfort, such as element, can increase the amount of liquid to the full. A grant of 250, the species can also be increased, such as milk, soy milk, broth, poultry soup.
6. After 2 weeks can eat semi-liquid, such as soup, soft noodles, ravioli, as well as fish, meat and inexpensive, tofu, scrambled eggs and other easily digested food.
7. After 1 month edible soft rice, bread, buns and other soft food.
8. The small size of the stomach to accommodate less volume, and the secretion of gastric acid and digestive juices are reduced, so the approach should be adopted Eat small meals, eating less or more per meal per day to 5-6 times for meals appropriate.
Home care patients with gastric cancer (c) gastric cancer patients with psychological care
Mental health work in health care plays an important role, when the patient is suffering from stomach cancer that occur after a series of psychological reactions, pessimistic, disappointed, depressed. First, the psychological pressure to lift the patient to know early gastric cancer by surgery, the 5-year survival rate of 90% or more, and more than 10 years, health has kept a lot of people. Therefore, patients should be encouraged to establish confidence in the fight against cancer and power, the desire to enhance their survival.
Home care patients with gastric cancer (IV) medication guide patients with gastric cancer
1. Gastrectomy and total gastrectomy patients, should be appropriate to add vitamin Bl2, iron, vitamin C and so orderly as to reduce the incidence of iron deficiency anemia.
2. Adjuvant therapy. Generally believed that early gastric cancer patients without chemotherapy, advanced (late stage) of gastric cancer, postoperative chemotherapy should have a single agent and combination therapy.
3. Commonly used drugs in cancer chemotherapy with mitomycin, fluorouracil, doxorubicin, furans fluoride pyridine, Ara glycosides, cyclophosphamide, thiotepa at the end and so on. Side effects of chemotherapy drugs should be paid attention, if necessary, be dealt with accordingly.
4. Chemotherapy can be used Chinese medicine diagnosis and treatment, training of the centralizer, both to reduce the side effects produced by chemotherapy, but also improve immune function, for the prevention of postoperative tumor recurrence.
Home care patients with gastric cancer (e) the condition of observation of gastric cancer patients
1. After 3 hours of domestic demand close observation of blood pressure, pulse, breathing changes. If the event of a drop in blood pressure, faster pulse, shortness of breath and so should take into account the possibility of bleeding can also be prompted shock reaction caused by insufficient blood volume to be timely reporting of a doctor.
2. Note that decompression sucked out of the wound bleeding and fluid color, quality, quantity conditions, usually in 1-2 days after aspiration of gastric fluid was dark red, then gradually turn dark green or brownish green. Within 24 hours of juice sucked out about the 200mI so. Once the anomaly, immediately report the doctor.
3. 7_10 days after the body temperature to be observed. If body temperature has been at 38 C. Reconstruction of the digestive tract should be considered more than a peritonitis caused by anastomotic dehiscence possible.
4. If there Mong door after the exhaust, then the intestinal function has been restored, could be eating. But the first into the liquid, the need to observe whether the abdominal flatulence and so on.
5. If found the patient was pale, accompanied by dizziness, weakness, palpitations, shortness of breath and other symptoms, should be alert to the occurrence of iron deficiency anemia. Due to gastrectomy, especially for patients with total gastrectomy, due to the lack of gastric acid reduce or affect the absorption of iron, shall be timely medical treatment.
6. Note that stool color, such as the tar-like stool, suggesting the possibility of anastomotic bleeding, shall report to the doctor.
7. If after eating palpitation, dizziness, sweating, abdominal discomfort, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea, often called the general post-gastrectomy dumping syndrome, this phenomenon occurred more or take in sugar intake high levels of liquid or soup, these symptoms by about half an hour self-improvement. To reduce or prevent this from happening, should control the intake of each meal and eat soup speed, not too much fluid intake of high sugar content. This situation usually occurs in the weeks after surgery 2_3 ,2-3 months after their own ease or disappear. This is due to the regulatory function of the gastrointestinal tract to adapt to the situation after the surgery. If after 3 months did not improve, you can go to the hospital.
8. After sweating, the skin should be done cleaning, brush 2 times a day, change clothes l times, to keep sheets clean, dry, clean, and prevent the cold cold.
(F) gastric cancer patients with special care
1. Supine position after the operation should go to pillow 6 hours, next morning to give the low position, semi-recumbent position, can reduce pain and abdominal bloating, and contribute to cough, sputum, and wound healing.
2. After 3-5 days of fasting. Need to maintain oral hygiene, frequently gargle with warm salt water or sterile gauze dipped in salt water wipe the teeth and mouth.
3. Maintain the smooth flow of gastrointestinal decompression, residual gastric tube inserted through the mouth and stomach, the negative pressure, suction to stay in the stomach after gastrectomy the product of blood product gas, so as to avoid deposition in the stomach caused by acute gastric dilatation. When the recovery of intestinal function, flatus only after removal.
4. To encourage more stand to promote the early resumption of intestinal function.
5. Cough after surgery the patient should be encouraged, particularly in the elderly patient by family members of patients to help beat back with a hollow punch to prevent lung infections. But to avoid the severe coughing to prevent the dramatic increase in intra-abdominal pressure caused by wound dehiscence.
6. The care of patients on chemotherapy, chemotherapy side effects are mainly the prevention and treatment, doctors and nurses should get guidance.
Home care patients with gastric cancer (vii) Rehabilitation nursing of patients with gastric c
1. To keep their minds at ease, appropriate exercise and activities to ensure adequate sleep and rest. Eat small meals diet should ensure adequate nutrition.
2. 1-2 months after surgery, patients sometimes feel some discomfort. Such as abdominal distention after eating, and even pain, after eating some feeling dizziness, palpitation, sweating, fatigue, and some less stool, a stool or a few days before an increase in stool frequency, and poor bowel movement; Although some However, not much appetite to eat; It was also felt in the fasting there is a burning kind of pain and so on. The situation can, over time, the recovery of the body regulatory mechanisms are being lost.
3. Go to the hospital after surgery follow-up should be regularly reviewed. Should be reviewed within six months after the first month, after the review once every 2-3 months and 1 year after the review once every 3-6 months; 3 years after the review once a year. I feel like an exception does not apply to patients, such as frequent stomach pain, swallowing, obstruction, discomfort after eating, belching, ai acidic water, hematemesis, melena, etc. should go to hospital.
Home care patients with gastric cancer (a) gastric cancer patients with personal care