Differential diagnosis of breast cancer, (1) breast fibroadenoma: occurs in young women, 18_25 years the most common. Long history of the disease, slow development. Mass is round, oval, quality, surface smoothness, good activities.
(2), cystic hyperplasia of breast disease: more common in middle-aged women and often associated with menstrual related. A few days before menstruation began feeling sore, cramps, pain disappeared and the tumor after the narrowing. Examination showed glands were thick or cord-like or sand-like, some can feel sexy and cystic mass (glandular secretions caused by expansion of the duct.)
Differential diagnosis of breast cancer, (3) large intraductal papillary neoplasms: middle-aged women more common. Mainly for nipple discharge (most common in dark red), which is bleeding due to tumor and inflammatory infection. Carefully tap the areola area or slightly outside, sometimes touching and mass, but most of the tumor is not specific. When pressed lesions can be seen opening the corresponding discharge duct.
(4) product milk cyst: Common breastfeeding or weaning late after years of women. Now that duct occlusion for the onset of the foundation. Infarction can cause inflammation of the breast can also be congenital dysplasia. Clinical manifestations of round breast lumps, stroma. Needle aspiration can confirm the diagnosis.
Differential diagnosis of breast cancer (5) Breast tuberculosis: more common in middle-aged women. Mass increases slowly, like Chronic inflammation. Some patients may also have axillary lymph nodes and lungs, and tuberculosis, diagnosis of breast cancer depends on the pathology.
- differential diagnosis for breast cancer
- differential diagnosis of breast cancer
- breast cancer differential diagnosis
- Breast cander differntials
- differential diagnosis breast cancer
- diferential diagnosis of breast cancer
- diagnosis and differential diagnosis of breast cancer
- differential diagnosis for breast pain
- differential diagnosis for cyntic breast disease
- what is the differential diagnosis of breast cancer?