The general classification of diarrhea from mild disease can be divided into acute and chronic diarrhea, acute diarrhea. From the cause, the diarrhea can be divided into infectious and non-infectious diarrhea. From the onset mechanism, can be divided into hyperosmolar diarrhea, secretory diarrhea, exudative diarrhea, malabsorption diarrhea, bowel movements of diarrhea. From the season, the diarrhea can be divided into spring, summer and sub-version of learning, machine word version of the rain, school clothes in odd numbers to plot Prince Lee Sang Lee diarrhea more common.
To describe all aspects of diarrhea, diarrhea for more and better understanding, to prevent and governance, the purpose of improving the quality of life and standard of living.
Diarrhea in the general classification (1) acute diarrhea
1) acute intestinal diseases: acute intestinal infections, including viruses, bacteria, amoeba, schistosomiasis and other infections; bacterial food poisoning, such as Clostridium botulinum, salt, Proteus, caused by Staphylococcus aureus.
2) acute poisoning: animal toxins, such as puffer fish bile poisoning plant poisoning, such as the poisonous weed poisoning; chemical poisons, such as organic phosphorus, arsenic poisoning.
3) diseases: such as typhoid, paratyphoid diseases such as leptospirosis.
4) drug-induced diarrhea: laxatives, anti-cholinergic drugs, antibiotics, anti-cancer drug, such as during the medication can cause diarrhea.
5) Other: If allergic purple epilepsy, thyroid crisis, adrenal crisis and so on.
The general classification of diarrhea (2) chronic diarrhea
1) stomach diseases: chronic atrophic gastritis, gastric achlorhydria after subtotal gastrectomy psychosis.
2) Intestinal diseases: intestinal infectious diseases such as intestinal tuberculosis, chronic amoebiasis disease, chronic bacterial sexually transmitted disease, schistosomiasis, hookworm, intestinal diseases such as candidiasis; non-infectious intestinal diseases, such as inflammatory colitis, radiation (such as cancer radiotherapy, etc.) colitis, ischemic colitis, etc.; intestinal tumors, such as colon cancer, intestinal lymphoma; intestinal malabsorption, such as adult milk deceive diarrhea, small bowel resection after the short bowel syndrome; intestinal disorders such as irritable bowel syndrome.
3) pancreatic diseases: such as chronic pancreatitis, membrane adenocarcinoma.
4) liver diseases: such as cirrhosis, liver cancer.
5) endocrine and metabolic disorders: such as hyperthyroidism, diabetes, adrenal insufficiency and so on.
6) drug-induced diarrhea: such as oral thyroxine, digitalis and other drugs.
- classification of diarrhea
- diarrhea classification