Some lung cancer patients in clinical beginning of the lungs did not show respiratory symptoms. But in addition some of the symptoms and treatment of lung, this can easily be misdiagnosed as other diseases, delay in diagnosis and treatment. Common extrapulmonary manifestations of lung cancer include:
Lung extrapulmonary manifestations (1) hypertrophic pulmonary osteoarthropathy, multiple violations of the lower extremity distal Switzerland. Place-like fingers (toes) and hypertrophic osteoarthropathy, such as knee swelling, pain. Some patients the signs occur quickly, may be associated with the tip of finger pain, a bed surrounded by flush characteristics, more common in lung squamous cell carcinoma misdiagnosed as rheumatoid arthritis.
Extrapulmonary manifestations of lung cancer (2) neuromuscular syndrome, such as spinal cerebellar degeneration, peripheral neuropathy, a class of myasthenia gravis (muscle Yuan-li syndrome), and myopathy, etc., often misdiagnosed as neurological lesions or dermatomyositis, and many more found in small cell lung cancer.
(3) ectopic hormone syndrome, as manifested as muscle weakness, edema, hypertension, elevated urine Cushing’s syndrome (small cell lung cancer more common), or nausea, vomiting, fatigue, sleepiness, directional Force disorders, abnormal secretion of antidiuretic hormone, or hypercalcemia due to lower sales, etc. (more common squamous cell carcinoma).
(4), nephrotic syndrome, skin and muscle disease such as myositis – dermatomyositis and systemic lupus erythematosus, acanthosis nigricans, also more common in squamous cell carcinoma.
Extrapulmonary manifestations of lung cancer (5), electrolyte imbalance, such as low pot, low-Yu syndrome, squamous cell carcinoma more common.
Therefore, when these patients but have not found the cause illness or treatment is poor, it is timely for the chest radiograph or chest CT to exclude lung cancer.
- extrapulmonary manifestations of bronchial carcinoma
- extrapulmonary manifestations of bronchogenic carcinoma
- non metastatic extrapulmonary manifestations of bronchial carcinoma
- bronchial carcinoma Non metastatic manifest
- lung cancer extrapulmonary manifestations
- manifestation of adenocarcinoma lungs
- non metastatic manifestatio