Because respiratory disease caused by ventilation, ventilation dysfunction, leading to oxygen and carbon dioxide caused by AIDS to stay.Etiology and pathology of shortness of breath – Shortness of breath pulmonary:
(1) causes of morbidity
1) upper respiratory tract: posterior pharyngeal wall version of swelling, swollen tonsils, throat foreign bodies, pulmonary edema, laryngeal cancer and so on.
2) bronchial diseases: bronchitis, bronchial asthma, bronchiectasis, foreign body, and tumors caused by stenosis and obstruction.
3), pulmonary diseases: chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, various types of pneumonia, lung cancer, cancer of the lung metastases organs, tuberculosis, pulmonary congestion, pulmonary swelling, pulmonary edema, pulmonary cyst, pulmonary infarction, sarcoidosis, lung cancer after radiotherapy fibrosis, acute respiratory distress and integration.
4) pleural diseases: pleural stromal tumors, spontaneous pneumothorax, large pleural effusion, pleural adhesions severe thickening.
5) chest wall restrictive disease: thoracic deformity, chest wall inflammation, tuberculosis, trauma, rib fractures, rheumatoid spondylitis, chest wall, respiratory muscle paralysis, scleroderma, myasthenia gravis, excessive obesity.
6), mediastinal disease: mediastinal inflammation, emphysema, pain, aortic aneurysm, lymphoma, Kawasaki fetal tumors, intrathoracic thyroid tumor, thymoma and so on.
Etiology and pathology of shortness of breath – Shortness of breath Pulmonary (2) the mechanism: Clinical divided into three types:
1) Inspiratory shortness of breath: a variety of causes, larynx, trachea, bronchial stenosis and obstruction large.
2) Breath of shortness of breath: is due to reduced lung elasticity and small bronchial stenosis obstruction (twin recover from illness or inflammation) caused by; when twin bronchial recover from illness, you can hear the roaring sound Ming. Common in asthma, wheezing, chronic bronchitis, diffuse bronchiolitis, and chronic obstructive pulmonary infection and so on. In addition, the latter due to alveolar ventilation / perfusion imbalance and reduce the diffusion membrane area, when the lead weight oxygen, fat reduction, smoking faster.
3) mixed shortness of breath: is due to extensive lung disease or chest disease pressure, cause respiratory area decreased, due to influence ventilatory function.
- aietology of lung cancer shortness of breath