Treatment of liver cancer
Liver cancer treatment, the purpose of treatment of liver cancer are: eradicate cancer, prolong survival, reduce pain. To achieve this, the general principle of treatment should be followed.
(1) Early treatment of liver cancer:
Early diagnosis as possible, once the liver cancer diagnosis clear, should take timely and effective treatment. Should strive to achieve in the cancer nodules less than 5 cm in diameter, portal vein thrombosis without treatment before the two indicators. Tumor less than 5 cm in diameter, through effective treatment of radical hope; if treatment does not appear in the portal vein tumor thrombus, treatment can prolong survival.
Liver Cancer Treatment (2) comprehensive treatment of liver cancer:
Cause of primary liver cancer is not entirely clear, there is no effect of treatment, therefore, should adopt an integrated treatment approach for treatment. It consists of surgery, intervention, various RF and immune therapy combined with sequential therapy applications.
(3) active treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma:
Active treatment, including two meanings. First, adopt a positive attitude toward the treatment; the second is to take repeated treatment measures. If unresectable liver cancer can be repeated intervention, reduced the tumor after the surgical excision, application of interventional therapy after surgery to prevent liver cancer recurrence.
Liver cancer treatment options depend on the following three aspects:
(1) The patient's general condition: including the patient's age, physical condition, whether the abnormal heart and lung function of the kidney, with or without other chronic diseases.
(2) cases of liver function of patients: China 80% _90%, liver cancer patients complicated with liver cirrhosis were present. In determining treatment options must be before the liver function of patients with an objective evaluation of liver functional reserve of patients to understand the situation. Decision factors such as the liver functional reserve of patients serum bilirubin, albumin and transaminase levels, with per ascites and prothrombin time. General application of international child grading evaluation of liver function. Usually at the level of liver function may be suitable for surgical treatment of patients; child B-class patients may choose surgery or TACE treatment; and childC-class patients generally poor tolerance to aggressive treatment, treatment should be conservative.
(3) the case of tumors: including tumor size, location, number, scope and relationship with the great vessels. In addition, if tumor thrombus, portal lymph node metastasis and the Yuan Yuan distant metastasis has also an impact on treatment decisions.
Treatment of liver cancer