1. cancer surgery principles:
Surgery is an ancient method of cancer treatment is the first method of treatment for cancer. The principle of cancer surgery is the removal of the organ lesions or resection. Similarly, cancer surgery although the lesion can be seen to achieve the purpose of delaying the development of cancer, but except in the early, most cases surgery is not the cancer cure. Surgery can cure cancer, and is currently the most commonly used cancer treatments, but not all cancers are suitable for surgery. Surgical treatment of cancer, there is a certain range, can be surgical treatment of cancer is mainly solid tumors.
2. The scope of surgical treatment of cancer:
Organs of the body's various systems, including solid tumors, such as the digestive system cancer, esophageal cancer, liver cancer, film adenocarcinoma, colorectal cancer, bile duct tumors; respiratory system cancer; of the genitourinary system kidney, bladder, prostate, testicular cancer; movement system of bone and soft tissue tumors Wu; gynecology, cervical cancer, endometrial cancer, ovarian cancer.
3. Cancer of surgery
1) radical surgery: radical surgery is to be surgically removed to cure the cancer. In the early radical surgery to achieve "radical" purpose, in fact, most of the so-called radical surgery fail to cure the purpose, but will include a range of cancer surrounding normal tissue and possible metastasis to lymph tissue removal to achieve a temporary The "radical." Therefore, some people called radical surgery to maximize the reduction of tumor surgery.
2) palliative surgery: In some cases, cancer has occurred in the transfer of a broader, though less than surgical treatment of the so-called radical, but if you do not carry out surgery, cancer patients will be very painful, or affect the next step of treatment, then forced to take the surgical approach is called palliative surgery.
4. The indications of surgical treatment
Surgery is not suitable for all cancers, the same terms for one kind of cancer, nor in all its stages are suitable for surgery. For each cancer has a strict surgical indications, the principle can only be described here. Surgical indications must follow the fundamental principle that the patient can benefit from surgery. Indications are two guiding principles: First, the patient in the surgical staging of cancer and the extent available, the second is the physical state of cancer patients is relatively better able to tolerate surgery.
5. Contraindication of surgical treatment is not suitable for surgery is called a surgical contraindication. Surgical contraindications are two: First, cancer lesions has been widely spread, the second is the patient's physical condition does not allow the operation. If the patient can not benefit from the treatment, then surgery would be meaningless in, even from the negative effects, of course, would be unable to carry out surgery.
Cancer surgery 6. surgical risks and complications everything has two sides, surgery is no exception. For the reconstruction surgery, the healing of anastomosis in areas such as poor or can not restore healing and so on. The human body is a very complex system, there is still a large number of unknown fields, so in the case of very hard to detect unexpected surgery.
1. cancer surgery principles: