Gallbladder. (A) non-neoplastic gallbladder polyps
1. Cholesterol polyps were the most common PLG, PLG accounted for more than 60% of the total, Ii] non-neoplastic PLG 80% or more. Also known as cholesterol crystal deposition disease. Cholesterol information cholesterol metabolism disorders sentence for the local performance, significantly higher cholesterol content of bile, big! Weight after macrophage lipid accumulation inherent in teaching film layer, the surface covered with normal epithelial teach, to teach the membrane surface gradually raised yellow nodules. Nodules from the accumulation of foam cell structure, with hair-like capillaries and branches protruding, Sudan Tian stained brown. Nodule distribution really two types: one is diffuse, like the yellow miliary nodules are widely distributed throughout the membrane surface of the gallbladder to teach, such as strawberry, also known as "strawberry gallbladder"; the other is localized, the connective tissue teaching film and gallbladder pedicle connected, such as mulberry-like Cham, also known as "Sang pendulum-like gallbladder." Cholesterol polyps can occur in any part of the gallbladder, often for multiple soft and crisp easy to fall off during recess. Has yet to see reports of cholesterol polyps, suggesting that the non-neoplastic lesions.
2. Inflammatory polyps account for about 10% of the total number of PLG. The disease is chronic cholecystitis gallstones directly stimulate the gallbladder wall caused by chronic granulomatous, was within the papillary to the cavity, the part has two branches, the surface of pink. Histological characteristics of chronic inflammation of the gallbladder groups have layers of granulation tissue, lymphocytes and plasma cells, and with interstitial edema, divided off epithelial granulomas and absence of epithelial granuloma. The former by the rich proliferation of tubules and inflammatory cell infiltration was granulation tissue composition, surface and inside which there are 4 proliferation of epithelial tissue, significant interstitial edema and may move marks the formation of fibrous tissue surrounding gallbladder wall significant inflammation. Inflammatory polyp is a small element pedicle lesions, half of the single diameter generally less than 10mm, a wide base attached to the gallbladder wall, often associated with chronic cholecystitis and cholelithiasis, cholecystectomy was found more than . Inflammatory polyps can be cancerous plane, but the cancer was low, if combined with gallstones, cancer was significantly increased.
3. Hyperplasia gallbladder adenomyosis acquired the disease is a proliferative disease, characterized by Bo epithelial, muscle and partial gland muscle hyperplasia. Hamartoma of the disease is like dysplasia, more common in the bottom of the gallbladder, the typical round, sessile, nodular bulge slightly flat, with a few millimeters wide and deep navel-like depression, uplift height is 5-10mm, average diameter of 10mm, up to 25mm. The pathology showed thickened wall, teaching epithelial overgrowth, formation of wall to room, cysts, Ah-sinus (Rokitansky-Aschoffsinus) increased. According to extent of disease can be divided into diffuse, segmental, and localized. Diffuse over the entire gallbladder to teach film growth, cavity wall thickening, rough, and share with the Committee Room membrane foolish to teach film section with adenoid or cystic structure, also known as cystic cholecystitis. Segmental lesions confined to a plane, it can be thickened gallbladder wall in the middle of the narrow ring occurs, the gallbladder lumen divided into two interconnected to form a gourd-like gallbladder. Localized disease confined to one place, and was nodular lesions involving the bladder wall thickening of the range, with one or more small cysts within cysts with small stones, the type more common. Adenomyomatosis have gallbladder cancer may, segmental probability of occurrence of gallbladder cancer was significantly higher than non-segmental, most scholars included in precancerous lesions of the disease.
4. Adenomatous polyps from hyperplastic conjunctival epithelium of gallbladder resembling adenomatoid uplift, tilting the soft yellow defects, smooth, multi-stem, single or multiple, common in the bottom of the gallbladder and the body. Histological characteristics associated with mucous gland metaplasia of the epithelial cells, fiber when the f / 11/11 legislation can be seen connected with the muscle smooth muscle fibers and cells in the phase point can be seen most muscle Sun L IV 11 | II. Clinical pathology showed no obvious malignant tendency of the lesions is generally considered non-cancerous lesions.
  Next
- GALLBLADDER UPLIFT LESIONS