About adenoid cystic carcinoma, adenoid cystic carcinoma tumors known as cylinder (cylindroma), trachea and bronchi to teach film is the most common ditan glands, malignant tumors. Tumor has characteristic sieve-like structure, similar tumor histology consistent with the salivary gland. Mainly in the trachea and main bronchi, trachea cancer accounts for about 1 / 3, accounting for 0.5% of primary tumors of the lung. Age from 18-65 years of age, more common in 50 years. Clinical symptoms included cough, hemoptysis and bronchial obstructive symptoms, including wheezing and obstructive pneumonia; Some patients had symptoms of ectopic hormone. No clear relationship between the incidence of smoking.
About adenoid cystic carcinoma (1) general examination: can be expressed as: nodular or polypoid, tumor was exogenous; growth, suddenly into the lumen, resulting in luminal narrowing or luminal obstruction; tumor pump along the vertical axis can also support growth; covered or ulcerative mucosal smooth. Bronchial wall invasion to the surrounding lung; tissue expansion; section gray mass, quality implementation, unclear boundaries with the surrounding lung tissue. Can infiltrate nearby vessels, lymph nodes, nerves and so on.
(2) histological features: microscopic tumor cells are smaller, round or oval; nuclear medium, polymorphism, nuclear stained, showing that nuclear division, the nucleolus is unclear; nuclear cytoplasm ratio increases; double-dyeing cytoplasm, the cell outline is unclear. Focal necrosis of tumor cells can be seen. Tumor cells formed cribriform, adenoid, or tubular, cord-like and solid nests. According to the different structure of tumor tissue, the adenoid cystic carcinoma was divided into three types: cribriform type, cord-like or cylindrical solid tumor types and nested types.
(3) mucus staining: the red card as mucus (mucicarmine), love the first blue (Alcian blue) and over-shy acid – Schiff (PAS) staining, showing that the cytoplasm of glandular and mucus.
(4) Immunohistochemistry: Cancer of the EMA, binding protein 5-MS-100 protein and positive for muscle actin expression 4.
(5) electron microscopy: cancer with epithelial cells, myoepithelial cells and ultrastructural features of undifferentiated cells. The electron microscopy of cell components and groups, consistent with immunohistochemical results. So that may come from bronchial adenoid cystic carcinoma of the collecting ducts and acinar glands.
(6) chromosome examination: that cancer rearrangement.
About adenoid cystic carcinoma (7) in the treatment and prognosis: the treatment of choice except for the outside Couchepin. For cases of extensive invasion and metastasis, radiotherapy, chemotherapy and laser treatment, local control has some help, and chemotherapy, and radiotherapy to control the role of local recurrence or metastasis has not been affirmed.
- adenoid cystic carcinoma cancer cause
- facts about adenoid cystic tumor