Lymphoma in lymph nodes as the main feature of early. Superficial lymph nodes of painless, progressive enlargement is often the first manifestation, particularly in the neck lymph nodes is more common, followed by the arms, starting in the groin or lower on the pulley. Hodgkin's disease first appeared in cervical lymph nodes accounted for 60% to 70%, left more than right. Supraclavicular lymph nodes prompted lesions have spread, right from the mediastinum or lungs, usually from the left retroperitoneal.
Early signs of lymphoma lesions mainly in the following areas:
Early signs of lymphoma lesions (1) liver and spleen – liver involvement can cause swelling, a biopsy of about 25% to 50% of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma with liver involvement, especially prevalent in the follicular or diffuse small cleaved cell non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. Most of the abdominal lymph nodes spleen infiltration by lymphatic spread from lesions.
Early signs of lymphoma lesions (2) chest – in non-Hodgkin's lymphoma treatment, about 25% of the pleural effusion in the course of the disease, in addition to foreign invasion of mediastinal involvement may also be due to lymphatic obstruction caused.
Early signs of lymphoma lesions (3) bone – Malignant lymphoma of bone can have local by tenderness, and pathologic fracture.
Early signs of lymphoma lesions (4) Skin – specific T cells in skin lesions more common adult leukemia in the Buddha bar tumor syndrome or mycosis fungoides, the performance of diversity, including the mass, subcutaneous nodules, infiltrative plaques, ulcers, pimples, rash, etc., often first seen in head and neck. Ye Hao herpes zoster occurs in Hodgkin's disease, accounting for 5% of a 16%.
(5), tonsils and mouth, nose and throat – Lymphoma mouth, nose, throat those, 96% of the original cell and tissue diffuse non-Hodgkin's lymphoma cell type, location and up to the soft palate, tonsils , followed by nasal cavity and paranasal sinuses, nasopharynx and base of the tongue less. Clinically visible tumor and the submandibular lymph nodes locally.
(6) kidney – kidney enlargement, high blood pressure and blood urea nitrogen retention, others still see pyelonephritis, hydronephrosis, renal infarction, amyloidosis, and so on.
(7) the nervous system – involving the central nervous system symptoms caused by an appointment in 10% of the non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, particularly diffuse the original cells, small non-cleaved and large cell lymphoma.
Early signs of lymphoma lesions (8) Other lymphomas can still infiltrate the pancreas, the occurrence of malabsorption syndrome.
- lymphoma lesions
- Lymphoma and Liver Lesions
- Lymphoma and Bone Lesions
- does lymphoma cause spinal and brain lesions?
- lymphoma pimples
- lymphoma liver lesions
- lymphoma lession
- lymphoma lesion
- lessions on the spleen possible lympthoma
- Large lymph node and now leisions on the brain