Diagnosis of renal cell carcinoma, diagnosis hematuria, mass and pain are typical symptoms of kidney cancer , but patients are often atypical symptoms, clinical experience non-urinary symptoms such as unexplained fever, it is timely to trace the cause.
1. Laboratory examination: urine, such as significant hematuria, is often a signal to promote patient treatment. Urine cytology, while the positive rate is not high, it is of little significance for the diagnosis of renal cell carcinoma. ESR, urine cystatin lactate hydrogenase, may have significantly increased, but are non-specific, comprehensive analysis only as a reference.
2.X-ray examination for the diagnosis of renal tumors is very important method.
Diagnosis of renal cell carcinoma (1) KUB: irregular shadow visible increase ipsilateral kidney, psoas muscle shadow blur, kidney tumor calcification in or around the lump.
(2) Chest plain film: the early stage renal cell carcinoma lung metastases can often be, it should be routine chest examination to determine the presence of lung metastasis and whether surgery.
(3) renal pelvis angiography: intravenous or retrograde renal pelvis imaging (IVP or RP) is the most basic method of diagnosis of renal tumors. Often show renal pelvis or calyx compression, distortion, elongated, or reversed. Renal pelvis and calyx sometimes incomplete filling. When the tumor completely obstructed renal pelvis, the risk of loss of renal function, intravenous renal pelvis is not making films on the risk of developing kidney, renal pelvis at this time can be used for retrograde angiography.
(4) renal artery angiography: diagnosis and differential diagnosis of renal tumors is an important tool. Imaging in the renal pelvis, B-ultrasound or the nature of suspicious renal masses can not be sure when the renal artery angiography can be used.
3.B ultrasound test because of the popularity of the instrument, B-have been used as the preferred method of diagnosis of renal tumors. It helps to tumor localization and nature of the identification, extent of renal lesions and oral cancer in the renal parenchyma image, renal contour deformation, but the smooth surface of tumor invasion and perirenal fat, but still limited to tendons in renal weeks membrane sac renal artery and inferior vena cava involvement, irregular shape, deformation, disruption of renal pedicle and aortic lymph nodes increases, the diameter of> 15cm. Renal vein or inferior vena cava were irregular, intraluminal filling defect, the local lymph node enlargement psoas muscle, Wang Mian such a connection with cancer, soft tissue thickening, lung, bone, liver metastases.
4. Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) examination in addition MRI can clearly show the same block outside the renal parenchyma, as it can from the cross-section, longitudinal and coronal sections three examination showed tumor invasion of the range is better than CT.
Diagnosis of renal cell carcinoma, 5. Diagnosis of renal cell carcinoma tumor marker in renal cell carcinoma tumor marker role has been gradually introduced the importance of people, domestic and foreign scholars to discuss a variety of tumor markers and early Jean-off and renal prognosis. Since 1980, a plasma renin, erythropoietin, linked enzyme, land – microglobulin, androgen receptor and other research, but it still lacks a sense of high-frame and specific marker for renal cell carcinoma. Y enolization now considered one alcohol, promising repentance for the cancer marker. It is reported that in renal cell carcinoma has a high concentration of enolase, closing value decreased after tumor resection, metastasis and recurrence were significantly higher in 87.5%, and therefore proposed – en alcohol side of the kidney is an ideal marker.
- kidney cancer renal vein invasion
- renal cell carcinoma lab values