Clinical manifestations and diagnosis of leukemia, 1. The clinical manifestations of acute leukemia patients
(1) The main symptoms: According to the "marrow and blood," traditional Chinese medicine theory, the main lesions in patients with acute leukemia in the bone marrow, which first led to blood deficiency, and involving the Yin Ye, external manifestations of the syndrome of qi and blood or Yin Deficiency Clinical lazy words see shortness of breath, fatigue, spontaneous perspiration, weakness in limbs, palpitations, palpitation, dizziness, dry mouth and throat, five upset hot, night sweats; disease, lack of further development can be sex fluid, yang deficiency of both yin and yang, and even the candidates, clinical In addition to see the day due to dry mouth, five upset hot, night sweats, weak waist, but also see The cold chills, face vain, do not give positive desolate, cold uterus and other women; weakly pushing the blood run, less blood veins Road incomprehensible, Yin Ye lack of poor blood flow and the yang of Health within the cold, cold coagulation of blood marks caused by blood stagnation, context barrier, but also shows Xiexia epilepsy product, cold crazy, nuclear sputum, bone and joint pain.
Clinical manifestations and diagnosis of leukemia, (2) Other symptoms
fever: about half of the phenomenon of leukemia patients with fever, fever in varying degrees, the heat caused by the disease more common in Qi and Yin Deficiency Syndrome, expressed as the afternoon low heat; by the virtual human more common phenomenon of exogenous heat caused by fever, accompanied by evil bad cold or hot. In the high fever accompanied by cough, expectoration, or see other parts of the swelling pain.
bleeding: bleeding to varying degrees of bleeding caused by a deficiency more common in both lower extremities marks spot, paralysis point, menorrhagia, bleeding to a lesser extent; due to yin deficiency heat or exogenous cult poison caused more severe bleeding, often to the upper body based, see nasal resistance, resistance gear, conjunctival hemorrhage, severe cases can be seen urinating, blood in the stool, or other internal bleeding.
Other: a few patients, there may be cough skin, subcutaneous nodules, scrotal swelling; invasion of brain cancer in individual patients can be seen, headache, nausea, vomiting, blurred vision and so on. If the violation of stomach cancer may suffer from abdominal pain, diarrhea, etc.; marrow toxicity in some patients, there may be spillover symptoms, found in the local tumor.
2. Clinical diagnosis
Clinical manifestations and diagnosis of leukemia, the clinical diagnosis of leukemia patients are fever, bleeding, anemia and other symptoms, physical examination with lymph nodes, hepatosplenomegaly and sternal tenderness, peripheral blood film with the original cells, bone marrow cells showed morphological and staining Its a series of primitive cells> 30% can be diagnosed. Clinically, based on morphological characteristics of acute leukemia cells can be divided into acute non-lymphocytic leukemia (L1 ~ L3 type) and acute lymphoblastic leukemia (M1 ~ M7 type).
- clinical manifestations of leukemia
- what is clinical manifestation leukemia
- manifestation of leukemia
- clinical manifestations of acute leukemia
- clinical manifestations of Acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- clinical manifestations of leukaemia
- clinical manifestation of leukemia
- clinical manisfetationos of acute leukaemia
- leukemia clinical menifestation
- leukemia manifestation