Complex etiology of bladder cancer, but now it has a better understanding. The formation of a number of factors and bladder cancer have a certain relationship between the intrinsic genetic factors and external environmental factors are at work, and environmental factors in the pathogenesis of bladder cancer is much more important.
Bladder carcinogens 1. Dyestuff industry and other causes of occupational bladder cancer carcinogens through the skin, respiratory or digestive tract into the body, in the urine from the amino-o-type substances from leaving hope urothelial carcinogenesis. In addition, in rubber, textile, cable, paint, fuel shaking, leather, printing, tar and pesticide industry workers have high incidence of bladder cancer phenomenon, its specific carcinogens are not very clear.
Bladder carcinogens 2. Human tryptophan metabolism of nicotinic acid is the end of normal tryptophan metabolites, in the middle of a research-based products, such as urinary acid 3, 3 -, and 3 from anthranilic acid with an amino -2 a phenyl pay, are adjacent substances from amino hope. Urinary bladder cancer patients in the intermediate metabolite of tryptophan higher than normal.
Bladder carcinogens 3. Smoking and bladder cancer have a certain relationship is an important incentive in vitro. Smokers 4 times the incidence of bladder cancer in non-smokers, and smoking in the volume. Tumor grade, stage and tumor recurrence rates in smokers than non smokers. Smoking also can block the normal metabolism of tryptophan in the middle of the carcinogenic metabolite accumulation.
4. Chronic bladder inflammation and other infections in the bladder tumor also plays an important role, mostly squamous cell carcinoma lesions. Long-term bladder stones, congenital bladder eversion, bladder diverticulum and complicated by long-term indwelling bladder catheter. 2% to 10% long-term indwelling catheter in paraplegic patients with bladder tumors. Schistosomiasis endemic areas in Egypt within the increased incidence of bladder cancer.
5. Long-term heavy use of analgesics
6. Cyclamen with sweeteners or other artificial sweetener is carcinogenic in animal experiments, but the concentration used in the experiment is far higher than the human daily life, the concentration used in human bladder cancer carcinogenesis has not been confirmed .
Bladder carcinogens 7. It has been reported that drinking coffee and tea with bladder tumors, it was considered the soot roasted coffee beans is an effective material induced cancer. However, these beverages are widely consumed, and often used together with the sweeteners, it remains unclear whether there are carcinogenic.
8. Cervical cancer receiving pelvic radiotherapy in women with bladder cancer risk increased 2-4 times than the average woman. The time of diagnosis of these tumors is often high grade and locally invasive bladder cancer.
9. There are reports of bladder cancer has a genetic tendency to have a special HLA subtypes of people suffering from bladder cancer risk than ordinary people, but still need further research.
10 bladder cancer carcinogens. Oncogene C-myc C-ras oncogene activation as myc, ras and epidermal growth factor receptor gene expression related to cancer are related to the occurrence of bladder cancer. Rb tumor suppressor gene mutation and wild-type p53 gene mutations in bladder cancer is also quite common, and significantly affect the prognosis.
- intermediary products of tryptophan and bladder cancer