Symptoms of brain tumor two categories: first, the symptoms of increased intracranial pressure, and second, oppression or violation of the tumor adjacent brain tissue caused by focal symptoms. Typical symptoms of increased intracranial pressure is the "three main intracranial hypertension symptoms" that headache and vomiting, visual disturbances, papilledema. Occur simultaneously or successively three times, and sometimes there is only one or two, individual or even no symptoms. In addition, as the matter intracranial hypertension can also cause ghosting, dizziness, sudden fainting, high blood pressure, pulse slow. There may be increasing infant skull, craniosynostosis widened, full fontanel. Focal symptoms of brain tumor symptoms are common following categories:
(1) generalized or partial seizures of epilepsy is mainly cerebral hemisphere tumors have this symptom, especially in places, top, Yan lobe tumor more common.
(2) consciousness lethargy, sluggish, and coma.
(3) of the motor dysfunction of one or more limbs Yuan-li, paralysis, increased muscle tone, hyperreflexia chest and so on.
(4) barriers to pain sensation, touch, temperature sensation, decreased or hypersensitivity.
(5), cranial nerve dysfunction: such as olfactory, visual, hearing impaired or lost, visual field defect, eye movement disorders, facial sensory-motor disorder, masseter muscle paralysis, difficulty swallowing, drinking water, cough, hoarseness, Shenshe Cornering tongue muscle atrophy.
(6) intracranial tumor symptoms, cerebellar symptoms such as unsteady gait, incoordination and so on. Different location of the tumor, causing the symptoms are different, the formation of a different syndrome. With these preliminary medical syndrome to determine the location and nature of the tumor.
- intracranial tumor symptoms
- Intracranial Tumor Signs and Symptoms