1. Hematuria: Hematuria often asked intermittent episodes of painless macroscopic hematuria full, intermittent shortening of the development with the disease.Renal hemorrhage with renal colic may be a long time, often due to blood clots caused by the ureter. Renal hematuria blood clot may form a strip through the ureter. The degree of hematuria and renal volume size. Renal cell carcinoma can sometimes be manifested as persistent microscopic hematuria.
2. Low back pain: low back pain is a common clinical manifestations of renal cell carcinoma , mostly dull pain, confined to the waist, pain often inflated due to tumor growth in renal capsule caused a blood clot can also cause low back pain has been through the ureter as described above. Tumor invasion of surrounding organs and severe pain when psoas and is sustainable.
3. Mass: mass is also a common symptom, 1/4–1/3 kidney cancer treatment can be found in the kidney swelling. Kidney tumor location is more subtle, a large volume of renal cell carcinoma before reaching the mass difficult to find. Palpable abdominal mass is usually late symptoms.
4. Pain: pain 50% of cases met also the clinical manifestations of advanced kidney cancer, the Department of the renal capsule or renal pelvis cancer was growing up that involved, or due to compression of abdominal wall tumor invasion of connective tissue, muscle, lumbar nerve lumbar or lower back due to persistent pain in the affected side.
5. Other symptoms: unexplained fever, or just find the time of transfer, were fatigue, weight loss, loss of appetite, anemia, pulmonary symptoms such as cough and hemoptysis. In addition, the role of renal cell carcinoma is a tumor caused by endocrine activities, including polycythemia, hypertension, hypotension, hypercalcemia, fever syndrome.
- clinical manifestation of renal cell carcinoma
- manifestation of kidney tumors
- manifestation of renal cell carcinoma
- renal cell carcinoma clinical manifestations
- uncommon neuological manifestation with renal cell
- What is a clinical manifestation of renal cell carcinoma?