Ultrasound diagnosis of liver tumor: liver is the largest and most important organ of the substantive position is fixed, the internal anatomy with regularity, but also has good acoustic sound transmission and reflection properties of ultrasound diagnosis of the material provides a good foundation. Because B-ultrasonography in the form can display the various facets of liver, liver tumors of high sensitivity, it has become the preferred clinical diagnosis of liver imaging.
(1) liver cysts: the most common type of intrahepatic cystic lesions, the ultrasonography showed a single or multiple intrahepatic visible round, oval, echo-free zone, wall thin, smooth, shape neatly demarcated, multilocular band of light seen in many, no posterior echo echo enhancement, if the cyst is large volume, around the blood vessels can be compressive deformation.
(2), polycystic liver disease: familial genetic diseases, most of them accompanied by polycystic kidney disease. The performance of sonographic liver volume increases, shape disorders, liver see multiple sizes of circular element echo area, while the small few millimeters, and the larger a few centimeters, or even a dozen centimeters, without a clear echo boundary , wall smooth, neat shape, sound transmission is good, posterior echo enhancement, piping serious liver disorder.
(3) of hepatic hemangioma: a common benign tumor of the liver is divided into capillary hemangioma and cavernous hemangioma. The performance of ultrasonography for the capillary hemangioma group multiple strong echoes of light, clear boundary contour, internal echo uniform; and cavernous hemangioma more irregular shape, uneven echo, seen in a small anechoic area sinusoid.
(4) hepatic adenoma: the case of hepatic benign tumor, occurs in women. And increased levels of estrogen in the blood is closely related with the oral contraceptive drugs. The sonogram showed a clear tumor borders, heterogeneous internal echo, seen in the liver tissue of granular spot echo, the smaller tumors showed low echo.
Ultrasound diagnosis of liver tumors 2. Malignancies
Primary liver cancer are mostly liver cancer, liver cancer diagnosis ultrasound diagnosis of the most effective method most commonly used, good and careful ultrasound examination has been able to check out the tumor 1cm in diameter, but also provide space occupying the nature of disease, and its audio-visual map as follows:
(1) nodular type: tumor diameter, about 5_10cm, single or multiple intrahepatic visible light of different sizes groups, the border was clear, echo intensity vary.
(2) Bulky: liver diameter greater than l0cm see the abnormal light group, contour boundaries are often unclear, peripheral vascular bypass may be under pressure. Groups can enhance the echo of light, reduced, the center can be liquefied necrosis anechoic irregular liver surface was hump-shaped zone change.
(3) diffuse: most of the patients with cirrhosis, liver echo spot thick, dense, very uneven, patchy changes.
Ultrasonographic manifestations of liver cancer in various forms, is very complex, with a low tumor echo echo, echo, etc., strong echo, echo some mixed performance, sometimes the tumor is surrounded by hypoechoic halo.
- what does it mean if liver contains internal echoes
- odd shaped cysts on liver
- odd shape liver
- liver mass ultrasound
- liver enlarged and irregular shaped
- liver cysts on echo
- irregular shaped liver cysts
- irregular liver echoes
- irregular borders of liver
- iregular shaped liver cysts