Brain Tumor symptoms mainly in the endocrine symptoms and neurological symptoms.
1 Brain Tumor symptoms, endocrine symptoms
(1) prolactinomas: more common in women, 20 – 30 years old more common. Women mainly as amenorrhea, lactation, infertility, other loss of libido, miscarriage, obesity, facial flushing and other paroxysmal, prepubertal onset persons, developmental delay, primary amenorrhea. Mainly as a positive male desolate, sexual dysfunction, infertility, reduced testosterone, a small number of sparse hair, obesity, breast development, and galactorrhea, but also accompanied by visual disturbances.
(2) growth hormone adenoma: the slow course of the disease, early stage energetic, sexual excitement, hair growing, late there malaise, memory loss, inability to concentrate, headache and body pain. Puberty showed gigantism, acromegaly after adulthood. Some women with menstrual disorders, amenorrhea, sweating, Graves.
(3) promote renal cortex hormones on renal adenoma: central obesity may occur, head, face, neck and trunk fat increased, her face was round, the back key at the junction of fat hypertrophy, relatively thin extremities, abdominal, femoral, hip and upper arm, etc. have a "purple pattern" and a number of blood face, osteoporosis can lead to back pain, late Japanese diseases and pathological fractures, children can affect bone growth, blood vessel fragility can lead to skin marks spot, wound healing, etc. , 70% -80% of female patients with amenorrhea, infertility and varying degrees of masculine (breast atrophy, increased hair, plague sores, increased Adam's apple, deep voice, etc.), male libido, Yang thin, testicular atrophy , child growth and development of the disorder.
(4) gonadotropin adenoma: more common in adult males, the early functional changes may be asexual, late may have loss of libido, Yang thin, narrow testes, infertility, etc.; female menstrual disorders or amenorrhea.
(5) adenoma of thyroid stimulating hormone: thyroid increases, local palpable tremor, smell and vascular murmur, sometimes proptosis, brash, excitable, his hands trembling, sweating, tachycardia, appetite, hyperactivity, weight loss, etc. .
(6) Mixed adenoma: excessive secretion of the hormone with a variety of produce a corresponding endocrine hyperactivity symptoms.
(7) stem cell adenoma of eosinophils: clinical symptoms with hyperprolactinemia, menstrual disorders, amenorrhea, galactorrhea, infertility, etc., a few slight changes in acromegaly, men with reduced sexual desire.
(8) Epo lactation cell adenoma: Acromegaly can have performance and hyperprolactinemia symptoms.
(9) no secretion adenoma: more common in adults aged 30-50, men slightly more than women. The performance of male loss of libido, Yang thin, secondary sexual characteristics were not significant, the skin thin film, were female pubic hair distribution, women have menstrual disorders or amenorrhea, breast, uterus and accessories atrophy, sparse pubic and armpit hair, obesity, etc.; pediatric patients is with developmental disabilities, short stature, mental deterioration. Second, due to lack of thyroid hormone showed chills, less sweat, fatigue, weakness, listlessness, anorexia, lethargy, and finally affect the ACTH was manifested as weakness, anorexia, nausea, weak immune system, weight dark now hospitalized children can reduce the production of growth hormone secretion by the main obstacle Bone Road, the formation of Ru Paul pituitary disease. If the leaves or hanging tumor suppression hypothalamus, resulting in diabetes insipidus.
2 Brain Tumor symptoms, neurological symptoms
(1) headache: tumor compression saddle diaphragm and sponge Sharp headache, neck and forehead limited to double, when the saddle after penetrating every oppression, headache relief.
(2) visual changes: 70% -80% due to cross the tumor arising from nerve and vision disorders vision loss, hemianopsia most common.
(3) Other: tumor compression or invasion of the IC Director. Health drowsiness, mental disorders, diabetes insipidus, and high fever, oppression frontal lobe, can produce epilepsy, olfactory disorders.
- head tumor symptoms