1. Cancer patients in the rehabilitation of the dietary needs of protein foods such as eggs, milk, fish, lean meat, soy products, consumption to be slightly higher than normal intake, the decline in immune function can promote cancer recurrence; such as protein intake than normal requirement of 2 – 3 times, have evoked the possibility of cancer. Therefore, the protein intake of cancer patients was 1.5 times normal is appropriate, the daily intake of 250 – 300g of animal protein ,50-l00g soy products, and then Garmisch, flour, vegetables, protein needs of the body can be achieved volume.
2. In the rehabilitation of cancer patients in need of dietary fat should be close to normal, should be based on vegetable oil-based, do not use animal fat or less, cook in a small fry, fried smoked etc, steamed, fried, stewed and boiled Tom is appropriate, to keep the food light and delicious.
3. Cancer patients in the rehabilitation of the diet do not need too much starch; need more food in the cellulose, because cellulose can promote bowel movement and prevent constipation. Therefore, food should not be too small, should be with the thickness, eat more fresh vegetables.
4. Cancer patients in the rehabilitation of the dietary needs of a variety of inorganic salts, such as the shy, selenium, and vitamins. Such as vitamin A, breast cancer, esophageal cancer, epithelial cancer, and so have some role in the treatment and prevention, such as carrots, pumpkin is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C can significantly increase interferon in cancer patients to restore and improve the level of phagocytosis phagocytic cells, and can enhance immune function, such as fresh mountain orange, tomato, chairs, oranges, twisted oak, peach monkey Steppe Cat, more food rich in vitamin C; vegetable oils and the germination of seeds, vitamin E; garlic, mushrooms contain selenium; cabbage, cauliflower, etc. containing aluminum; kelp, sea and other rich shy cocoon; liver, beef, dates and so on with iron.
5. In the rehabilitation of cancer patients can eat some have been scientifically proven to inhibit cancer foods such as sweet potatoes, asparagus, broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, celery, aubergine, peppers, carrots, tomatoes, green onions, garlic , cucumber, cabbage and so on.