Lower gastrointestinal hemorrhage can be divided into the following categories: inflammatory, mechanical, vascular, tumor, systemic. Lower gastrointestinal bleeding, mostly from the colon and rectum, a few from the small intestine. Now common features summarized as follows:
Cancer caused by bleeding (1) colon, rectal polyps or colon polyps: intestinal polyps occurred in the rectum and sigmoid colon, the majority of a single, small for more than one. Its main symptom is blood in the stool, blood in the stool is characterized by intermittent, bright red color, usually are small, do not mix with feces. Children have blood in the stool, stool frequency and nature of the basic normal, mostly rectal polyps. Colon polyps more common in young adults, the clinical features of diarrhea, stool with blood and mucus can be caused by repeated bleeding and anemia.
Cancer caused by bleeding (2) Hemangioma of colon: The main symptoms of intestinal bleeding or intestinal obstruction. Can be expressed as acute bleeding, chronic anemia caused by a small amount of blood loss more common. Tumors can be divided into capillary hemangiomas or cavernous hemangioma, or both co-exist. Endoscopic examination showed a large expansion of the submucosal veins.
Cancer caused by bleeding (3) amoebic colitis: the main symptoms of patients to blood, stool red sauce, more mucus, a bad smell, often right lower quadrant tenderness, tenesmus symptoms than the fungus disease is light.
Bleeding caused by colorectal cancer (4) rectum, colon: rectal blood in the stool, early for the bright red or dark red, are small, intermittent, and often have a history of alternating diarrhea; late often also mixed with the stench of stool mucus . Similar to the left side of colon cancer, but prone to obstruction. The right to tar-like stool-based colorectal cancer, fecal occult blood test usually positive, associated with indigestion, anemia and other signs of right lower quadrant mass.
(5) colonic diverticulitis chaos: more than in the sigmoid colon, a habitual constipation. Asymptomatic uncomplicated diverticulitis, such as diverticulitis inflammation of the mucus bloody stool, abdominal pain, fever and other symptoms.
(6), ulcerative colitis or other inflammatory diseases: a lot of blood in the stool are small, often mucus bloody stool, abdominal pain, diarrhea, history, and more associated with lower abdominal pain. Colonoscopy and barium enema to confirm the diagnosis.
(7) of internal hemorrhoids: First, the two piles so much blood-based, blood in the stool generally occurs in the bowel, sometimes bleeding, blood on toilet paper ejection, or only, the blood does not mix with feces, the color red. Three internal hemorrhoids prolapse is often accompanied by symptoms of hemorrhoids. Itch less blood loss, usually without pain tenesmus and often have symptoms of constipation.
Cancer caused by bleeding (8) intussusception: often bloody mucus, was jam-like, more common in children, accompanied by abdominal pain, palpable abdominal mass overlay, it can lead to intestinal resistance.
(9) Meckel's diverticulum: also known as ileal diverticulum is congenital. Which is characterized by sudden blood in the stool, no abdominal pain and other symptoms, the supportive therapy can ease, but soon can be bleeding. They often dark red blood, blood clots, bleeding and shock and anemia for a long time. Lower in children with unexplained gastrointestinal bleeding, should be aware of this disease.
(10) small intestine tumor: a rare benign tumor, usually no systemic symptoms, and less bleeding. If the tumor enlarged, black or red blood in the stool can cause symptoms, often accompanied by abdominal distension, abdominal pain, loss of appetite, thigh mass and other symptoms.
(11) anal fissure: defecation, bleeding, with months of anal pain, less blood loss, color red, a history of constipation, young people more common, local inspection anal fissure can be seen, most of the middle of the back or front middle.
Cancer caused by bleeding (12) radiation proctitis: for blood, tenesmus, blood and mucus mixed, mostly defecation characteristics, radiotherapy experience.
- jelly like blood in stool
- red jelly like stool
- blood clots in stool no pain
- jelly like blood from anus
- jelly like mucus with blood
- blood jelly coming out of rectum
- blood clots in poo
- blood and jell like substance in stool
- why do i have blood jelly lump in my poo
- bleeding tumor in colon